Monday, January 30, 2012

Too Much Pasta

 


Anton's Pasta Bar is one of the famous store for pasta mainly because of the large portion they served.  When I say large, it is LARGE!  I can make 5 meals out of one plate. The restaurant does not allow you to share an entree.  So, everyone has to order an entree and ended up asking for an empty container for take home.  Actually, the servers will bring an empty container for everyone on the table the moment everyone put down their utensils.

Other than the notorious portion they serve, the variety of pasta amazes me as well.  I particularly like the white sauce options but sometimes, they overcook the pasta.  The more consistent options are the pasta dishes that require baking.  

Since it has been a while that I have visited the restaurant, I cannot remember exactly the name and details of each dishes I have ordered.  So, I will leave it here until I find another chance to visit the restaurant again to take better pictures and take more notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment