Saturday, May 26, 2012

For the love of chocolate

Chocolate is the answer... whatever the question.

Xoxolat an excellent chocolate store if you are looking for gift for anyone who has any opinion about chocolates.  They carry high quality chocolates that makes chocolate not just a dessert but food that people need to take time to enjoy it.

I attended the chocolate tasting class offered by Xoxolat a year back and the experience makes me enjoy chocolate more.  So, as I am about to visit some friends who have different preferences for chocolates, I took a 1.5 hour bus ride there and picked up everything I needed.


Le 100% -- 100% dark. Organic!
Theo Spicy Chile -- 70% dark. Organic fair trade!
By Xoxolat:
Sea salt & Nibs -- 75% dark. Lavendar -- 75% dark.
Westcoast Breakfast -- Bacon, espresso in deep rich milk chocolate!

My list of favourite stuff in the store goes like this (roughly):
1) Lavendar chocolate bar (shown in the picture)
2) Spicy hot chocolate -- must have for the winter!
3) Chocolate nibs -- They have plenty of selections for this. 
4) TBA after i go back there a few more times!

The first time the chocolate shoes caught my eyes in the mall, I thought they were too fancy as chocolate.  But now, I am planning to get them as presents for some of the ladies ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment