Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hawksworth

The Hawksworth Restaurant won a few awards in the Golden Plate 2011, which hints me to pay the restaurant a visit with a few friends.  The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere - simple and sleek design -- fitting for downtown Vancouver.




Brioche

Foie Gras Parfait -- The foie gras was very well blended with some sea salt. Some walnuts and cotton candy on the side? Yum!



Pan roasted sablefish with TomYum soup -- The TomYum smell was strong but not the taste though.  I love the snow pea and carrot combination on the side.

Slow cooked rack of pork -- Kale and rice cake as side dishes.  Without the sauce, the pork was a little over cooked to my liking.

Yarrow Meadow Duck Breast -- I don't like duck but I took a bite and it was not at all bad.



Kalamanzi creme -- I recommend to eat the creme first before the sweet stuff surrounding it.  It was quite sour for me.   




Chocolate as dessert <3

No comments:

Post a Comment