Saturday, May 19, 2012

Miko Sushi Restaurant

Everytime I passed by Miko Sushi Restaurant, I have an excuse to go to the restaurant down the street for something non-sushi.  This time, I couldn't come up with any good ideas as of why I shouldn't go in.  After a long day at Stanley Park, we were too tired to walk any further for whatever food is there.  So, we went in!  There were a lot of pictures and signatures of ice hockey players on the wall.  The atmosphere is friendly and warm.  It gets crowded as time goes by and we were glad that we made it there before the huge crowd.  All the typical rolls, nigiri, sashimi and cones are on the menu.






Gomae -- The sesame dressing is a little special, not as I expected.   

Agedashi tofu -- Crispy outside and soft inside! It's perfect texture and sauce.  I like mine in smaller pieces but not going to complain!

 Miko Combination 2 -- Thin layer of rice! It comes with Tuna and California roll, Salmon, Tuna and Shrimp nigiri, and ikura (salmon roe)!  The seafood slices are thin and does semi-melt in my mouth. It's as good as it can be when I have this kind of nigiri sushi.  My friend said the ikura is very nice and doesn't taste salty as the other ones she had.



Spider roll -- This is the best one of the night.  Instead of using avocado, they used asparagus  in there!  The first and last pieces are added with watercress too! 


My friend ordered a tempura udon as well.  No picture but tempura is very well done. Crunchy crunchy munchies they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment