Saturday, February 25, 2012

The 100 Days

I will be honest and admit that this visit is from three years ago at 100 Days Restaurant.   So, I don't quite remember the names of dishes BUT I still remember the taste of the food.  Oh! And the cool and funky paintings on the wall!  They were very very cool!  We went for the three course menus and tried the different dishes for the appetizer and entrees. 



 I don't remember who ordered the French onion soup but it was the thickest and most cheesy onion soup ever.  The bread that came with it was still a little crunchy even though it was covered with layer and layer of cheese!  If you like cheese, you are going to like it.  Who doesn't like cheese though?


The other appetizer we tried was the chicken tortillas.  It was pretty good but nothing special about it.

Fish again! I definitely did not order this because I ordered the turkey shank below.  Everytime I comment about fish, I will definitely consider how well it was cooked.  Well, since it didn't wow me so you can guess there was a little overcook-ness that came with it.  The skin was not crunchy too! iSad.




I am more sad with the turkey shank because it is definitely overcooked!!!!! It was so chewy that I could only eat the stuffings and vegetables that came with it.  The cranberry sauce was amazing though.  I guess because the turkey was so bad that I could only try to console myself with the cranberry sauce.





The desserts were not very special but at least the tiramisu birthday cake on the left came in a special bowl!



No comments:

Post a Comment