Friday, February 24, 2012

Leonidas



Another coupon deal! This time it's not a restaurant; it's a dessert cafe - Leonidas.  The special deal includes a cup of hot chocolate.  I think the hot chocolate was made without adding water, i.e. only milk was used.  Since it was during Valentine's day that we went, we get a special <3 on top of the hot chocolate!


What tempted us there was this waffle.  Did it wow me?  I personally like crunchy waffle so this is a no.  However, the strawberries were large and they coated a LOT of dark chocolate over it.   The dark chocolate was not very dark but it did went well with the strawberries.  The choice of chocolate coating includes white, milk and dark chocolates though.  So the other option might be better...



The deal came with a little gift.  We get to pick six ganaches.  The ambitious me went for the dark chocolates but I think after the chocolate tasting class at Xoxolat, I wasn't satisfy with these ganaches.






No comments:

Post a Comment