Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sushi Elephants

I have always been tempted to walk in there because of the attractive signboard but when most reviews talk about how good the rolls are, I was afraid that I will never be able to finish all the rolls I want to try.  So, when we needed a reasonable restaurant for a farewell dinner, off we go to Sushi Elephants!  Overall, the rolls are unconventional but tasty; ingredients are not unique but certainly fresh.  One of the sushi restaurants that I will go back to!




We ordered a party tray that comes with a few different types of rolls.  So hopefully I don't mess up with the names... (I really need to record names of the food when going to a restaurant with more than 2 people!)


From left to right: Spicy tuna roll, Tempura roll and California roll. 

Las Vegas roll -- I feel lucky! Salmon! Shrimp! Crab meat! What else can you ask for?

Snow roll -- Good job with the red snapper!  My favourite combination!

Caterpillar Roll -- Don't go near it if you don't like avocado but it tasted healthy! Fresh! Nicely done!
Sexy Dynamite roll -- Our side order was definitely sexy!



They have a wide selection of rolls with creative names that I might go back to try, especially the Dancing Lady RollsCiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment