Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lunch at Guu

Lunch special at Guu!  I was at Guu with Garlic  Yes this is just about the lunch special for now.  I know a lot of crazy Guu fans out there.  Thoughts about the regular menu will come when I have time later on.  (I have tried all the Guu in Vancouver so it's taking a while for me to compile everything.) They just started the lunch menu so it might not be as well thought of in comparison to the dinner menu.  My recommendation is: If you do not mind the wait, go to Guu for dinner.



Yaki Udon -- Not on the lunch menu but they were nice to make the special request.
Decent amount of spices.  I like it because it's not overly flavoured but it is a little oily.

Beef curry rice -- Comes with a salad and a soup.
My friend liked it.

Grilled Pork Tenderloin Teishyoku -- Comes with two side dishes (see below) and a bowl of miso soup.
The pork was a little hard to chew on!  Miso soup was really too salty for my liking.

Katsu Don -- Same side dishes as above. 
Again, the pork was a little tough to chew but overall the sauce was nice.

Side dishes: Pasta salad & Marinated radish.
Pasta was overcooked and dry.  Radish was dry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment