Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hapa Izakaya

Hapa Izakaya -- another Japanese tapa style restaurant, but unique!  I was there almost a year ago for my housemate's farewell dinner and all of us had a good time.  Strongly recommended for those who like fusion food!





Tuna tataki -- I love it with the bread but I wish the bread wasn't that hard.

Beef tataki -- All the girls liked it!

Ebi Mayo -- My favourite deep fried shrimp coated with mayonaise ever.  Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. 

Chicken Karaage -- It was pretty satisfying until I found another restaurant recently!

Beef rib -- I didn't try but the girls loved it.

Grilled Squid -- It was a little dry but with the mayo, it was ok!

Yaki Udon -- A little tasteless but maybe after so many flavourful dishes, my tongue was numb?

No comments:

Post a Comment