Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Water Cafe and Raw Bar

I have been to Blue Water Cafe and Raw Bar one other time before this and I absolutely love their main entrees.  So,  I am going to attempt to summarize my two visits with as many pictures as I can and as few words as I can

Starting us off some bread and some spread.  I think it's butter with herb and some red pepper beans?


Gulf Island Swimming Scallops
I love the crunch crunch crunch of it! And the scallops was very juicy!

Lobster Roll


Dungeness Crab + White Asparagus Panna Cotta
I did not know what I was expecting. I can have a few servings of this for lunch!
The green apple really lighten up the dish a lot.


Artic Char
The skin was nice. Love the sides!

Ling Cod
Wonder why there are sausages? It adds flavour to the whole dish.
But the sausages are a little too salty to my liking.

Ahi Tuna
It was nicely grilled.  I would like it more if the inside is a little more juicy.

Brownie with Chocolate Ganache
A little too dry for my liking

No comments:

Post a Comment